- I tell you of your impending doom.
- I roll to see how close your problem is.
- I tell you your goal.
- I roll to see how far your goal is.
How It WorksEdit
- You react.
- I will roll set a difficulty of 1 to 20 on the reaction, where one is easy and 20 is nearly impossible, and roll a D20.
- If the number is higher than the difficulty, you succeed!
- I choose a die to roll, based on how many turns your action is likely to give you. It could be anywhere from D4 to D10.
- The QTE is over when the situation is resolved either with your defeat, or the accomplishing of the goal.
Note: Different actions will lead to more gain. If it is clever, I will likely give you more turns. Sometimes you might trip if I roll a 1.